Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Laundry Soap...

I'm always looking for a bargain... But it drove me crazy to walk into my laundry room and find an enormous box of laundry detergent.  It just created such a non-welcoming site.  The only thing that bugged me more was to find that the enormous box of soap was no empty - just as I prepared to do laundry...

The easy solution?  A pretty glass jar that holds lots of detergent so I can stock up, but allows me to easily see when more is needed - before we're out!

I found this jar for less than $20 at my local Target.  It also makes the laundry room looks more finished and like a place I might want to be!  (Yes, that's my daughter's artwork on the wall behind!)

2 comments:

  1. I came by from Lisa's blog, and I sure need help with organizing:) Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete